Our team coaching programs are tailored to our clients’ individual needs and vary substantially from team to team. However, the platform for all programs is a consistent and proven successful process in eight steps:
- Clarify the team’s challenges against the background of vision, strategy, values and key performance indicators the team is operating with
- Gain individual feedback from the team members to identify personal perspectives and to create buy-in and readiness
- TeamInsights –a perception inventory based on face-to-face interviews with relevant stakeholders to assess the team’s effectiveness and to identify team improvement opportunities
- Kick-off with the entire team to share and consolidate expectations and to define goals, evaluation metrics and intervention milestones
- Regular team coaching sessions, each one focusing on taking different perspectives, identifying resources and solving problems.
- Tracking and evaluation of progress at established milestones
- Closure – final evaluation and agreement on next steps
- Ex-post assessment (3-6 months after closure) – e.g. based on TeamInsights. It is also suitable as a continuous systematic tracking tool for long-term team development.